The most complete recording program
possible to edit video at once!
Screen recording, game recording is available at any time!
Now you can edit your video and use it all at once.
Featuring even more powerful image capture,
search files, audio extraction and more!
- Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7(32bit / 64bit)
- DirectX 10 or higher
Why use GOM Cam?
Easy to use The intuitive UI allows anyone to use GOM Cam easily. GOM Cam saves you time and effort by helping you get straight to recording wonderful videos.
Easy sharing Share your videos on YouTube or Facebook, so more of your friends can enjoy your creations. You can also upload your videos to Google Drive or attach your files to emails and documents.
Edit video Recorded videos can be edited on GOM Cam instantly. Select as many sections as you like and set a background music to bring your video to the next level.
Set & search tags You can set tags (keywords) for saved files on the file list. Search files easily using the set tags.
Lifetime license GOM Cam is a life-time long product once you purchase a license, and minor updates for the purchased version are offered for free.
Free version & Full Version
- What are the differences between the Free version and the Full version?
- About License and Registration
- System Requirements
If you upgrade to the full version by purchasing a license, there is no recording time limitations and no ads anymore.
Screen recording Everything on the PC screen is recorded in near-original image quality. Also, more vivid videos can be made using a webcam and microphone.
Webcam recording Videos are recorded with webcams connected to the PC. Simultaneous recording of more than one webcam screens or directing in various video styles using the chroma-key function is also supported.
Game recording Record on-going games in high-definition using Direct X/Open GL. Record legendary game play scenes using GOM Cam.
Lecture recording Functions for making school or online class materials are provided in one-step.
GOM Cam Video Editor
Advanced edit Select as many sections as you like and set a background music to bring your video to the next level.
Editing features for recorded clips supported exclusively on GOM Cam!
Quick edit Easy editing enables cropping sections before and after a desired part of your recorded clips.
Make your own desired clip with just a few clicks!
Various image capture features
Automatic scrolling capture Select an area with scrolling in the Internet browser, it automatically captures the entire area.
Continuous capture Continuous capture is supported for your set time and desired quantity.
GIF Animation Make funny animated GIFs with just a few clicks.
Draw Draw underlines, figures, stamps, or arrows. Add funny effects to your videos or captured images while you are recording.
Zoom in/Zoom out Enlarge the recording screen up to 4x for clear videos and sharper details.
Scheduled recordings Set a schedule for your recordings so they will start automatically, even if you are away from your computer.
Effects settings Add a variety of webcam shots, images, and texts to your videos while you are recording.Create more unique videos with the effects settings in GOM Cam.
Extract audio Extract audio from recorded clips and save it as a file. This is useful when you want to listen to background music only, or study languages.
- Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 (32bit / 64bit)
- Not supported on Windows XP and prior versions
- 1280 x 800 and above
- Intel Pentium 4 CPU, AMD Athlon 64 CPU or better
- 512MB RAM or higher
- 1GB of disk space is required.
- When you use some features, such as license verification, updates and SNS uploads, an internet connection is needed.
- If you are offline, you will not be able to verify your license, so free version will be provided.
- DirectX 9.0c or higher must be installed, recommend installing the latest version of the DirectX 10 or higher.
- If 'DirectX cannot be activated' window is shown when running the program due to an recognition error, please refer here and follow the proper steps.
- If the PC has a specification lowr than the System Requirements, program installation, execution, and function may not operate normally.
- Even if the System Requirements are met, the quality of the game recording may be degraded depending on the PC performance.
The Free version limits recording time to 20 minutes and ads are included. Check here for details.
A purchased license key works for a single computer only. Note that it may become invalid if used on multiple devices.