You can record everything with GOM Cam, including your PC screens, webcam feed, and game screens.
Record what you see on your PC screen exactly as it appears. GOM Cam also records all audio outputs from your PC, allowing you to make more dynamic videos. Record your computer screen, webcam video or games, and share with others on YouTube, Google Drive or Facebook. You can also capture images and customize your capture by drawing on the screen while recording.
- Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7(32bit / 64bit)
- DirectX 10 or higher
Why use GOM Cam?
Easy to use The intuitive UI allows anyone to use GOM Cam easily. GOM Cam saves you time and effort by helping you get straight to recording wonderful videos.
Easy sharing Share your videos on YouTube or Facebook, so more of your friends can enjoy your creations. You can also upload your videos to Google Drive or attach your files to emails and documents.
Record in real-time Record everything in real-time. All of the functions, including drawing, enlarging/reducing the recording screen, and the effects settings, are executed in real-time. Try making more creative recordings with GOM Cam.
Lifetime license GOM Cam is a life-time long product once you purchase a license, and minor updates for the purchased version are offered for free.
Free version & Full Version
- What are the differences between the Free version and the Full version?
- About License and Registration
- System Requirements
If you upgrade to the full version by purchasing a license, there is no recording time limitations and no ads anymore.
Record your screen Record what you see on your PC screen exactly as it appears. GOM Cam also records all audio outputs from your PC, allowing you to make more dynamic videos. Include your face by adding your webcam feed. Use the draw function to enhance your lecture videos with richer content. If you find something funny, record it with GOM Cam. You can watch it again or share it with your friends.
Record your webcam By connecting a webcam to your PC, you can record everything captured through your device. If you connect multiple webcams, you can merge the various images into one video. You can also fill the video background with any images you want and create funny videos by using the chroma key function. While you are traveling, use GOM Cam to create special video messages for your family and friends.
Record your games Record what you see on your PC screen while you play online games or when you use Direct-X/Open GL-based programs. Share your gaming videos with friends or watch your games again later. Simply click the game window that you want to record. GOM Cam will automatically check and notify you if it can record in that game mode or not. GOM Cam records your games in high quality and only uses the minimum CPU necessary.
Capture images Capture images during recording mode. Your captured images will be saved as files and they will be automatically copied to the clipboard, so you can attach them to your emails or documents.
Draw Draw underlines, figures, stamps, or arrows. Add funny effects to your videos or captured images while you are recording.
Zoom in/Zoom out Enlarge the recording screen up to 4x for clear videos and sharper details.
Scheduled recordings Set a schedule for your recordings so they will start automatically, even if you are away from your computer.
Effects settings Add a variety of webcam shots, images, and texts to your videos while you are recording.Create more unique videos with the effects settings in GOM Cam.
- Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 (32bit / 64bit)
- Not supported on Windows XP and prior versions
- Intel Pentium 4 CPU, AMD Athlon 64 CPU or better
- 512MB RAM or higher
- 1GB of disk space is required.
- DirectX 9.0c or higher must be installed, recommend installing the latest version of the DirectX 10 or higher.
- If 'DirectX cannot be activated' window is shown when running the program due to an recognition error, please refer here and follow the proper steps.
- Internet connection may be required for some of the functions.
- If the PC has a specification lowr than the System Requirements, program installation, execution, and function may not operate normally.
- Even if the System Requirements are met, the quality of the game recording may be degraded depending on the PC performance.
The Free version limits recording time to 10 minutes and ads are included.
A purchased license key works for a single computer only. Note that it may become invalid if used on multiple devices.