If the program terminates abnormally during recording, you can recover the file as described below.
1. If the program terminates abnormally
2. When you run the program again, the file recovery dialog will be displayed.
3. If you select 'Yes', unsaved file is recovered and added to the file list.
1. You can recover only when the file size is over 1 MB and the recording time is more than 30 seconds.
2. Recording time is 30 seconds → 1 minute → 2 minutes → 3 minutes → then every 3 minutes, it is temporarily saved and you can recover the recorded contents of this interval.