>> Screen Recording Window
Screen Recording is a function that enables you to select an area of a PC screen to record both that part of the screen with sound. If you wish to only record the screen without sound, then you may change the setting in the Configuration menu.
When no recording is being made
- 1. Start Recording
- Click the button to start recording. If you don't want to use a countdown, then you may change the setting in the Configuration menu.
- 2. Image Capture
- This menu enables you to capture a selected area of the screen into an image file. The captured image will be copied to the Clipboard. You can then attach it to an e-mail or paste it in a document. If you don't want to use the automatic clipboard copying function, then you may change the setting in the Configuration menu.
When you capture an image after you draw a figure on the screen with the Draw Tool, the screen will be captured including the figure as it is.
- 3. Draw
- The Draw Tool enables you to draw underlines, figures, stamps, arrows, etc. on the screen. Even when the recorded screen is a video, the screen will not stop while you use the Draw function, enabling you to draw objects more smoothly. For more details, refer to Useful Functions.
- 4. Set Effect
- Click this button to display the Set Effect window. In this window, you can add webcam images, image files, or text to decorate your video. For more details, refer to Set Effect window.
- 5. Reset Area
- Click this button to change the mode to be [Specify Area with Mouse]. Dragging the mouse over an area of the screen, or clicking a window area of the screen will reset the area to be recorded.
- 6. Preset Recording
- Click this button to display the Preset Recording menu. In the “Preset Time”, enter the time at which recording is to start; and in the “Recording Duration”, enter the time duration for the recording. Then, the recording will automatically start at the set time. For more details, refer to Useful Functions.
- 7. Open files folder
- Open the folder where the captured files are saved.
- 8. Set Automatic Finishing
- This is a function that enables automatic finishing of a recording. The recording will finish at a set time or file size when you click the Start Recording button without setting a recording duration. For more details, refer to Useful Functions.
- 9. Minimize
- This will minimize the Screen Recording window. Even when the window is minimized during recording, the recording will not stop.
- 10. Close
- This will finish the screen recording and close the window.
When recording is being made
- 1. Pause
- Click this button to pause the recording; click the [Resume] button to restart the recording. Even when the recording is restarted after the pause, the section will not be broken: it will be smoothly linked in the saved video file.
- 2. Finish Recording
- Click this button to finish the recording and save it to a file.
- 3. Enlarge Screen
- This menu enables enlarging of the recorded screen to a maximum magnification of x4. If you click the [Enlarge Screen] button, and then click the mouse at an area to be enlarged, a zoom box will appear. The area encompassed by the box is the area that is currently enlarged. If you want to view the actual enlarged screen during the recording, check the Preview section in the Set Effect window.
By clicking and dragging the edges of the zoom box or using the Move icon, you can move the enlarged area.
- 4. Reduce Screen
- Clicking the [Reduce Screen] button while the screen is enlarged will reduce the screen. Reducing to x1 will return the screen to its original size.
- 5. Recording time
- This will display the current recording time.