>> Webcam Recording Window
Webcam Recording is a function that enables the recording of images taken by the lens of a webcam device connected to your PC. If a number of webcams are connected to the PC, then you can select one by clicking the Webcam Recording icon and selecting a device among the displayed device list. You can set the file resolution for webcam-recorded videos in the Device Setting menu in the Webcam Recording window.
- 1. Start Recording
- Click the button to start recording. If you don't want to use a countdown, then you may change the setting in the Configuration menu.
After the recording starts, the [Pause] button and the [Finish Recording] button will appear.
- 2. Image Capture
- This menu enables you to capture a selected area of the screen into an image file. The captured image will be copied to the Clipboard. You can then attach it to an e-mail or paste it in a document. If you don't want to use the automatic clipboard copying function, then you may change the setting in the Configuration menu.
- 3. Set Effect
- Click this button to display the Set Effect window. In this window, you can add webcam images, image files, or text to decorate your video. For more details, refer to Set Effect window.
- 4. Set Device
- Click this button to display the Set Device window. In this window, you can set camera resolution, brightness, contrast, or chroma. You may also use the chroma-key function.
- 5. Open files folder
- Open the folder where the captured files are saved.
- 6. Stop recording automatically
- This is a function that enables automatic finishing of a recording. The recording will finish at a set time or file size when you click the Start Recording button without setting a recording duration. For more details, refer to Useful Functions.
- 7. Minimize
- This will minimize the Webcam Recording window. Even when the window is minimized during recording, the recording will not stop.
- 8. Close
- This will finish the webcam recording and close the window.