>> Game Recording Window
Game Recording is a function that enables recording of the screen of an online game or a program that is based on Direct X/Open GL. After selecting the Game Recording menu, click the game window to be recorded. The program will automatically check if recording is possible in the game mode, and then notify you of the result.
- 1. Select Game Window
- Click with the mouse the game window to be recorded.
- 2. Checking of if Recording is Possible
- The program will automatically check if the selected game window can be recorded.
- 3. Enabling of Recording Functions
- If the game window can be recorded, all the functions including the [Start Recording] button will be enabled. Starting of the [Start Recording] will start the game window recording.