>> Useful Functions
You can upload recorded videos to YouTube, Facebook, etc. so that others can watch and enjoy the videos you created.
- 1. YouTube
- To upload a video file to YouTube, select a file and click [Upload > YouTube]. If a window prompts you a question whether you will allow access after the login, then select “Allow”. When the YouTube upload pop-up window appears, enter the upload information, and click the “Upload” button.
- 2. Google Drive
- For uploading a video or image file to Google Drive, select a file, and click [Upload > Google Drive]. If a window prompts you a question whether you will allow access after the login, then select “Allow”. When the Google Drive upload pop-up window appears, select an upload location, and then click the “Upload” button.
- 3. Facebook
- To upload a video or image file to Facebook, select a file and click [Upload > Facebook]. When the Facebook upload pop-up window appears, check the upload information, and then click the “Upload” button.
This is a function that enables automatic recording of video that starts at a scheduled time and ends after a preset duration. For example, if you set it to start at 10:00 a.m., and then end after 1 hour, the recording will automatically start at 10:00 a.m. and end at 11:00 a.m. In short, it is a function that starts recording automatically.
Set Automatic Stop
This is a function that enables automatic stopping of a recording. The recording stops at a set time or file size when you click the Start Recording button without setting a recording duration. In short, it is a function that finishes recording automatically.
- 1. Recording time
- If you set Hour:Min:Sec, then the program will carry out the action that you select under “Select Action” when the recording time elapses for the set time.
- Finish Recording : At the set time, the recording will be stopped.
- Close Program : At the set time, the recording will be stopped and the program (GOM Cam) will be closed.
- PC Off : At the set time, the recording will be stopped and the PC will be turned off.
- 2. Recording size
- In this menu, if you set a file size in the unit of MB or GB, then the program will carry out the action that you select under “Select Action” when the file size reaches the set value.
- Stop Recording : At the set file size, the recording will be stopped.
- Exit Program : At the set file size, the recording will be stopped and the program (GOM Cam) will be closed.
- Shut down PC : At the set time, the recording will be stopped.
The Draw Tool enables you to draw underlines, figures, stamps, arrows, etc. on the screen. Even when the recorded screen is a video, the screen will not stop while you use the Draw function, enabling you to draw objects more smoothly.
- 1. Pen / Fluorescent Pen
- You can select either a pen or a fluorescent pen, and draw lines or figures. Try using this function for highlighting a specific part of the recorded screen or to display handwriting with the mouse.
- 2. Figure / Stamp
- You can draw rectangles, circles, straight lines, or arrows. You may also add stars, like, dislike, or check icons, or numbering stamps. Line thickness will apply to the sizes of figures, and stamp size will apply to the sizes of stamps. You can draw figures by dragging the mouse and dropping figures, and you can place stamps by clicking the mouse. When using numbering stamps, each mouse click will place a numbering stamp in sequence, from 1 to 99.
- 3. Text
- You can add text to the screen. If you click the [Text] button and click the mouse at a desired location, the text input field will appear when you can enter the desired text. You can change text fonts in the Configuration menu. When the text input is completed, the text will be recognized as an object. After this happens, you cannot modify it, and it can only be deleted with the [Eraser].
- 4. Eraser / Erase All
- With the [Eraser], you can erase objects drawn at specified areas with the mouse. If you click an object with the mouse, only the clicked object will be erased. If you set an area by dragging the mouse, then all the objects within the area will be erased. Clicking [Erase All] will erase all the objects drawn on the screen.
- 5. Undo / Redo
- These buttons enable cancellation of a previous action, or redoing of a canceled action, respectively.
- 6. Size
- Line thickness will apply to the sizes of pen, fluorescent pen, and figures; size will apply to the sizes of stamps; and font sizes will apply to the sizes of text.
- 7. Color
- This enables you to select the color of the object that you draw on the screen. If you want to use different colors than the default ones, then click the color you want. You can select a color in the Select Color window.